Karyocee probably is the most important because Vitamin C a powerful antioxidant and immunomodulator for fishes/ shrimps. The fish and shrimp body needs vitamin C ( ascorbic acid or ascorbate) to remain in proper health condition.
Karyocee makes various benefits to the fish/ shrimp body by holding cells together through collagen synthesis. Collagen is a connective tissue that holds muscles, bones, and other tissues together. Collagen is also needed for the healing of wounds.
Vitamin C also requires in wound healing, bone and tooth formation, strengthening blood vessel walls, improving immune system function, increasing absorption and utilization of iron, and acting as an antioxidant.
Vitamin C works with vitamin E as an antioxidant and plays a crucial role in neutralizing free radicals throughout the body.
- Reduces the effects of toxic chemicals in water and prevent negative effects of water temperature fluctuations.
- Increases intestinal absorption of iron from plant-based foods.
- Enhances in immune response.
- Helps synthesize carnitine, adrenaline, epinephrine, the neurotransmitter serotonin, the thyroid hormone thyroxine, bile acids, and steroid hormones.
- Regulates the moult phase and helps in quick formation of exoskeleton in shrimps.
Major Functions of Karyocee
- Water temperature: Karyocee diets helps to fishes during low temperature period for enhancing digestion efficiency and thereafter promote growth rate.
- Stress: The ascorbic acid concentrations in tissues in fish change during stressful periods Karyocee prevents from various stress such as: environmental stress, handling stress, pathogenic stress, transportation stress, osmotic stress etc, of fishes and shrimps.
- Toxic Gasses Eliminator: Karyocee helps to eliminate the adverse effect of ammonia on growth of fishes and reduces the toxic effect of nitrite levels in intensive aquaculture systems.
- Wound healing: Karyocee makes collagen formation in body and helps in quick for optimal wound repair in fishes and shrimps.
- Reproduction: Karyocee helps in reproduction systems of fishes and shrimps such as growth of healthy brooders, proper egg and sperm formation, optimum fecundity, improve hatchability, healthy larval and fry conditions etc.
- Larval Nutrition: Diet with Karyocee acts fast development of embryo /larvae and early fry stages with reduction of mortality in early stages of fishes /shrimps.
- Immunity: Vitamin C is at the top of the list among natural immune boosters for fish /shrimp body. Karyocee have the immune-stimulating properties and compensate the immune-depression. It offers protection to fish / shrimp immune system by encouraging the activity of immune system cells including neutrophils and phagocytes. The collagen prevents various diseases caused by bacteria and viruses . Mucus helps in preventing microorganisms from entering to the body through the skin, gills and gastrointestinal mucosa. Vitamin C prevents bacteria from adhering to epithelial cells. High concentration of vitamin C in white blood cells enables the immune system to function properly by providing protection against oxidative damage from free radicals generated during their action against bacterial, viral, or fungal infections.
- Antioxidant: Free radicals, such as superoxide, hydroxyl ions and nitric oxide all contain an unpaired electron. These radicals can have a negative effect on cells causing oxidative damage that leads to cell death. Antioxidants, such as vitamin E & Vitamin C, prevent cell damage by binding to the free radical and neutralising its unpaired electron. Ascorbic acid is well known for its antioxidant activities. Ascorbate acts as a reducing agent to reverse oxidation in aqueous solution.
Composition: Ascorbyl Polyphospahte (Dry phosphorylated form).
- Provide Stable and bio-available vitamin C.
- Improve Survival rate.
- Accelerates growth.
- Improves feed conversion ratio (FCR).
- Increases body weight.
- Helps in skeleton formation through the absorption and utilisation of calcium by gills, bones, muscles and skin,the major sites of Ca uptake and storage.
- Facilitates tissue repair and would healing-supplementation of higher than normal level of vitamin C increases resistance to infection and fast wound healing.
- Strengthens host defence mechanism by increasing resistance to Stress, High mortality & Disease.
Dose: Dosage and application can be adjusted based on conditions prevailing in pond or as per the advice of Aquaculture comsultant
Method of Application:
|Normal Condition||1.0 g/kg of feed|
|Under Stress Condition||2.0 g/kg of feed|
|For Fish||0.5 g/kg of feed|
Click here to download our English brochure